Why outside food aways taste better?
1) You get a variety of DNAs over your food by the time its served right in front of you.
2) Extra ingredients to enhance the taste from the cook's long day at work.
3) Plus, a CJC special,
a nutritious meal so that you can concentrate better in class.
No wonder there's always long queue at this stall.
Maybe i should start eating in school now.
It rained today. =) or =( ??? I half wished for it to rained cause i dont think i'll do well, but i still want to fly. more than 2wks alr. Think my next flight will be flex. adv - extra practise, no worries abt grades. disadv - waste time!!
I dunno what i'm feeling now. Mixture of sadness, happiness, and guilt. haha.. sad cause i still havent got to fly. Happy... my instrutor is back! It rained! Think i was smiling from within, but still feeling sad. Guilt... this just spoiled everything =( i feel so bad. just found out one of my friend in the same course got phased out. no wonder never hear from her for so long! I was suppose to go through everything with her some time back but she fell sick. Wasnt free for the rest of the week so cant meet up. haiz... why always like that?!
Jazz's so cute today. Followed me everywhere around the house until i was going to go home. she knows when i'm going out, and will lie down at one corner and give u a look to make u feel guilty for leaving her alone. haha.
Ms chia cheated me on the scholarship thing. I need 4subs for that. Even if i have like i will make it. No qualities to start with =( and bad results to save. i dont want commercial planes! so boring! why am i interested in flying? The industry with major sex discrimnation. This the world.
Just remembered i need gd results to continue in yfc =(
Save me!!!
Good things come out of every bad thing. Am i starting to be optimistic? haha... I nv knew my perfect comp better till now. haha. Rain gave me a bit more time to prepare. I think i'm going to flex. more than 14days alr?